ADHD Podcasts | ADHD People, Blogs and Bloggers

10578770_863902260289594_2126776666_nI will be live with Justine Ruotolo on the Miss ADD Show. This will be an entertaining discussion on the joy and the pain of blogging. I will be sharing stories involving hate-mail, personal blunders, and other stories surrounding both of my sites. I will also be sharing the positive and negative impact it has had on my marriage, and my lovely wife Yvonne who you may remember from Podcast II.

tumblr_mwr0tvvE9h1rj50pjo1_500Some of you may be familiar with bloggers who constantly engage in Shameless acts of self-promotion to further their audience and the inflating of their own massive egos by proclaiming their own awesomeness. You should know there are many other reasons people write. We will discuss them.

tumblr_mvhhp5OBAg1rj50pjo1_500I will also take this opportunity to mention some of my favorite blogs I read; both seasoned veterans and the up-and-comers. We will also be hearing from some of them.

Justine and I will be taking calls throughout the show so if you have questions for me or Justine, whether they be, personal, blog or otherwise, you are encouraged to call.

(917) 889-7025

tumblr_mwbadrcMye1rj50pjo1_500If you will be honest with yourself you might discover you have nothing better to do anyway. I am looking forward to this Sunday night. It is a rare joy when I get to speak with my readers. Please feel free to call in.

I am Tom Nardone and you are welcome.

This entry was posted in ADHD, podcasts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to ADHD Podcasts | ADHD People, Blogs and Bloggers

1. pat chambers says:

Ah, the sacrifices you have to make for Yvonne. Lol

2. Danielle says:

I love the last picture

3. clowtec says:

How come I never knew about this page? Weird. You are all over the place! You must be stressed, keep giving us your best!! No resting on the job you;)

4. clowtec says:

Reblogged this on ADDility and commented:
    Check this out, it is for your own well being. Haste, this is the time you musn’t waste this one and only very important date!

5. Danielle says:

So, um, that podcast next Sunday was the Sunday that I don’t remember happening, right? Because I don’t even know what day it is just that I’ve been working hard and it is late in the week somehow when like, yesterday it was Saturday and all that stuff I should’ve done this week, well um what HAPPENED to this week? Sorry I missed it. I keep thinking about what to write about for my October blog post (yeah the one I wrote already this month was September’s – I’ve been late with EVERYTHING lately) and really wanted to catch this one live.

I knew I’d probably sleep all day Sunday but that’s the thing… I know I was awake when this happened because the whole pushing myself too hard and knowing I’m doing it but it’s worth it thing turned me from being a mostly nocturnal creature to giving me a new sleep disorder and they better name it after me. No matter what I do, I only seem to sleep during the 1.5-2 hours of alarms I have set for my “morning” routine to get me out the door. I tend to wake up to the quietest, least obnoxious one telling me I have 15 minutes left and there are 2 more louder ones after that. Even if I wanted to sleep on the couch or the floor, I don’t think my husband would appreciate me fixing this by just having alarms going off all night telling me to sleep…

I’ve been showing up to everything on my calendar, usually later than usual, working really hard on the things I want to that look like play to others but are a path to the volunteer job I desperately want sometime in the future and getting a LITTLE done but I kind of wanted the whole project done by now, not doing the things that actually need to be done (like to make sure I’m still alive for that future) and OMG I am the poster child for ADHD, aren’t I?

I’ll listen to the archive sometime… If I don’t forget, which I will. And I guess setting an alarm is useless. I’ll be asleep if I do. They just better name this new sleep disorder after me. That’s all I can say. Well you know I can say a lot more actually… lol

Can you do me a favor and HMU in like a week and ask me if I listened to it yet? I mean, I’m like carrying around my juggling bean bags in my bag now after actually listening to the clown podcast from Miss ADD. I took a class in college. I don’t use the stuff much but I’ve never been without SOMETHING to juggle ever since. There’s something to that….

Thanks 🙂

6. Danielle says:

And wait, 917???? I KNOW THAT AREA CODE! Wow.